You don't need to spend a fortune on a permanent and, let's face it, painful inking, simply apply our temporary tattoos for a quick and pain free transformation; ideal for fancy dress and pool parties, impressing your mates or even as a test drive before committing to the real thing.
All of our temporary tattoos are skin safe and non-toxic, water resistant, easy to apply and remove. They last up to 1 week, depending on the area applied to and how often it's washed.
Available as an individual large temporary tattoo or as a set of 4 different tattoo sizes; specific design sizes can be found on the product image.
How to Use
1. Ensure skin is clean and dry.
2. Cut out the tattoo of your choice and trim close to the design.
3. Gently remove the clear sheet and discard. Avoid touch the adhesive!
4. Place the tattoo adhesive side down in desired position on the skin.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a towel or sponge and press firmly for 10-15 seconds.
6. Gently remove the backing paper and carefully remove any excess gel residue.
7. Allow the tattoo to dry.
How to Remove
8. To remove the tattoo wipe with alcohol or baby oil, wait 10 seconds, then rub gently and repeatedly until the tattoo sticker has been removed.
Notes: Not intended for children under 6 years. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not put directly on eye. Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.